One of the best Instagram extensions made for Chrome is “Instagram for Chrome”.
I have tested different extensions and platforms for a few months now trying to find an easy way to keep up on my Instagram with my computer feed while I spend time on my computer.
Instagram for Chrome created by 64px.com has been my favorite by far.
- You can go to the Chrome Web Store and type into the search “Instagram for Chrome” .
- You will need to sign into your Google account install the extension.
- Click the blue “Add to Chrome” button.
- Then you will need to click “Add” again when the conformation box comes up.
- Once the Extension has loaded, a small Instagram button will appear to the right of Chromes address bar.
You will have to click on the Instagram logo and it will ask you to log in to your Insagram account.
NOTE: To check you notifications under “…” then “News” you will need to log in with your Instagram information again before it can retrieve your info.
Yes, I am very existed about The Hobbit Film!